Want to get rid of pimples fast? Here are the most effective remedies
Pimples are not a serious illness, but staying with them can have psychological impacts. Although they are not harmful to one’s physical well-being, the permanent appearance of pimples causes stress and unhappiness in some people. Pimples develop when your skin’s pores are blocked with dead skin cells, oil, or germs. It also relies on your environment, such as how stressed you are, how much oily, spicy, sweet, and junk food you ingest, and how polluted your surroundings are.
Pimples can be caused by a variety of reasons, including:
- Diet (oily and junk food)
- Hormonal changes
Here are 7 effective home remedies to cure pimples:
1) Apply ice:
Using ice on the affected regions is one of the simplest ways to cure pimples. Using ice lowers pimple inflammation and swelling.
- Wrap the ice cubes in a clean cotton cloth.
- Rub it on pimples for a few mins or seconds as long as you are comfortable.
- Wait for a few mins before repeating the process.
2) Green tea mixture:
Green tea is widely consumed for its health advantages, but it can also be beneficial when used on the skin directly. There are a few green tea-containing body care products available in the market, but it’s really easy to prepare your own at home.
- Green tea should be boiled in hot water for 4 – 5 mins.
- Allow the boiled tea to cool before pouring.
- Apply the tea to your skin with a cotton bud or sprinkle it with a spray bottle.
- Let it dry before rinsing it with water and wipe your skin dry.
Honey, which contains antioxidants that can prevent the growth of germs and microbial pathogens in your pores, is another simple technique to cure pimples. It also has anti-inflammatory benefits, which can aid in reducing skin irritation, redness, swelling, and infections.
- Using a clean cotton-tipped application, apply raw honey directly onto the afflicted region.
- Leave it on for twenty minutes, then gently rub the area to encourage skin absorption.
- Wash the skin with lukewarm water and pat dry.
4) Aloe vera gel:
Aloe vera gel contains antibiotic properties that assist in the battle against acne-causing microorganisms. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory, reducing swelling and redness associated with acne. Further, it also makes skin glowing and soft.
- Pluck a few leaves from a healthy aloe vera plant.
- Remove the gel component.
- Apply aloe vera gel to the afflicted places.
- Allow it to remain for about 20 mins before rinsing with cool water.
5) Lemon juice:
Another excellent pimple cure is to use freshly squeezed lemon juice. It contains vitamin C, which can help fight germs or tiny organisms, minimize acne redness, and push excess oil from your skin.
- In a bowl, cut and squeeze fresh lemon. Mix the fresh lemon juice and water.
- Apply fresh lemon juice to the afflicted region. You may experience burning or itching which is common. However, if you have sensitive skin, you should avoid using this cure.
- Allow the lemon juice to sit on your face for 15 mins.
- wash your face with lukewarm water.
Steaming is an effective remedy to cure pimples. It can open your pores and wash out dead cells, oil, germs, and impurities. It helps to cleanse your cells and soften your skin.
- Firstly, boil some water, be careful when using hot water.
- Slowly come near the steam, be careful not to go too close.
- Steam your affected area for 5 – 10 minutes over the water.
- This method should be performed every week to keep your skin hydrated.
7) Cucumber paste:
Cucumber aids in the removal of dust, dead cells, and germs. It is also rich in vitamins that can aid in the treatment of skin inflammation, itchiness, and swelling.
- Cucumbers should be cut into pieces and mashed to produce a paste.
- Apply the mixture to the affected area and leave it on for about 30 minutes to absorb.
- Rinse well with water.
Also Read: Health benefits and side effects of drinking Coffee !