Top 5 Jobs and Employment Websites in India
Many students know what type of degree they want to earn but have no idea about where to implement it and how to implement it practically. It can be done by getting a job or getting employed. A job, or occupation, is a person’s role in society. A job is an activity, performed in exchange for money which is mandatory to have to fulfill the basic needs as well as to lead a luxurious life. In this article, you will get to know the top 5 Jobs websites which can help you to get employed.
TOP 5 Jobs Websites:
- LinkedIn: Give your job search a boost by using their enhanced job search to filter through the millions of job openings to find the right ones for you. Create job search alerts, ask for referrals from your network, and apply with your resume or professional profile in just a few taps. Use LinkedIn to build and keep in touch with your professional network and discover the latest industry news & opportunities. LinkedIn will provide:
– Professional profile: Create your own profile & highlight your skillset
– Job search & recruiting: Find jobs suited to you and apply with your resume via the app
– Industry news: Share articles or write your own posts
– Career opportunities: See if companies you’re interested in are recruiting
– LinkedIn community: Follow the activities of your connections
- Indeed: With Indeed, you can search millions of jobs online to find the next step in your career. Indeed strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies. Every day, they connect millions of people to new opportunities. Indeed will provide:
– Advanced Search Function: Create your own profile & highlight your skillset
– Job Alert Function: Find jobs suited to you and apply with your resume via the app
– Research Capability: Share articles or write your own posts
– Resume Posting: See if companies you’re interested in are recruiting
- Internshala: Internshala is an online platform with hundreds of internships getting posted daily. Here you can a lot of opportunities and that too without spending money. One can find internships and jobs in almost all categories and locations. It is a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships, jobs, and online training. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree.
- Shine: Shine is the most innovative and second largest online job portal in India. Shine connects job seekers and recruiters by accurately matching candidate profiles to the relevant job openings through an advanced 2-way matching technology. It is India’s Leading Online Job and Recruitment Portal. Shine is one of India’s biggest and most appreciated web job portals. Shine works closely to bridge the gap between talent & opportunities and offers end-to-end recruitment solutions.
- CareerBuilder: CareerBuilder is one of the largest job boards, providing job listings, resume posting, and career advice and resources to job seekers. CareerBuilder secures job listings directly from employers and has expanded local listings by partnering with many newspapers to incorporate their online classifieds.