SSC JE Recruitment 2019: Check Selection Procedure, Last Date, Eligibility, Salary Here
SSC JE Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC JE recruitment 2019 notification on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC 2019 JE through SSC official website for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
SSC JE 2019 Online Application has been started from August 13, 2019. The last date for SSC Junior Engineer Application is 12 September 2019. SSC JE Exam Dates will be notified later by the comission.
The candidates will be able to register for recruitment in various trades including Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying and Contracts Junior Engineers in various ministries, departments and organizations in the Government of India. The posts are Group B (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs. 35400- 112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Candidates can check eligibility criteria, pay scale, age limit, application procedure, selection process etc. for SSC JE Jobs 2019 given below.
SSC JE recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Submission of online application begins – August 13, 2019
- Submission of online applications ends – September 12, 2019
- Last date for receipt of applications – September 12, 2019 (5 pm)
- Last date for making online fee payment – September 14, 2019 (5 pm)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: September 14, 2019 (5 pm)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): September 16, 2019
SSC JE Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
The posts are Group „B‟ (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs 35400- 112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) – 3 years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering/ Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)- 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognised institute/University/Board or equivalent; OR Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying Sub Divisional-II of the institute of Surveyors (India).
- Junior Engineer (Central Water Commission/ CPWD) – 32 Years
- Junior Engineer (MES/ Farrakka Barrage/ Director General Border Roads Organisation/ Central Water Power Research Station/ Dte of Quality Assurance(Naval)/ National Technical Research Organisation) – 30 Years
SSC JE Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
- Selection process consists of Computer Based Objective Type Test (100 marks) and Conventional Type Written Examination (300 Marks).
- Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of performance in Computer based test will be called for Conventional Type Test.
SSC JE recruitment 2019: Application process
- Candidates may register for this recruitment on the official website.
- A fee of Rs. 100 can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.