Samsung Galaxy Note 10: Specifications, Price, Release Date and Features
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is a flagship handset that might run out of budget for many. However, one cannot deny the excellent features it brings. From the display to the cameras and battery backup, it can fulfill all. Not to forget, the configuration is equally good. One may find hybrid slot a bit inconvenient though.
A report from Korea’s The Bell says that Samsung is working on two versions of the Galaxy Note 10. One of the phones would have a large 6.7-inch display, while another model would have a smaller 6.4-inch screen. However, the report indicates that the smaller Note 10 may be slated for release in Europe only. (ETNews in its report on Samsung’s plans, places the screen sizes at 6.3 and 6.8 inches)
The official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 launch date has been confirmed as August 7, with an invite sent out to media with a heavy hint around its camera. Photos of cases and screen protectors for both the Note 10 and Note 10 Pro. have also been leaked.
A Sam Mobile report followed that and pointed to two model numbers Samsung have been assigned to the Galaxy Note 10. Those model numbers, SM-N970 and SM-N975, haven’t been confirmed by Samsung. SamMobile also tipped two other models, SM-N971 and SM-N976. Those won’t actually be distinct models, according to the report. Instead, they’ll be 5G versions of the 970 and 975.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10: Specifications and Features
- Display and Design
- Provided with a 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED display that would be great for watching videos and playing games.
- It has the delightful screen resolution of 1,440 x 3,040 pixels along with 526 PPI.
- Designed to be water-resistant and dustproof, which provide great reliability in case of minor accidents and drops. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass v5 protection that will provide a scratch-proof screen.
- Camera and Storage
- Provided with a primary camera setup of 16MP + 12MP + 12MP, which can deliver an extremely pleasant photography experience.
- There are autofocus and other live effects that will enhance the picture quality. The front sensor of 10MP can provide impressive selfies with the live filters and effects.
- It makes sure there are no issues with the storage of the device since it provides an inbuilt space of 128GB and an external memory slot, which can be expanded up to 512GB.
- Configuration and Battery
- Equipped with the octa-core processor having a clock speed of 2.7GHz and an Exynos 9, which can deliver excellent performance together.
- There is a Mali-G76 MP12 GPU that can handle the graphics of the device and the massive 6GB RAM that ensures there are no lag issues faced by the users.
- It has the Li-ion battery with a capacity of 4,000mAh. There are the quick charging v3.0 and a wireless charging feature, which can provide great relief to the users.
- The VoLTE enabled smartphone has 4G network support with dual SIM slots.
- Other connectivity feature includes Bluetooth v5.0, A-GPS, Glonass, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11, Mobile Hotspot, USB Type-C, etc.