SAIL Recruitment 2019: Education Qualification, Details & How To Apply
SAIL Recruitment 2019: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Executive & Non-Executive Cadres in RMD Mines.
Notification Date: 18th NOV
Last Date Of Submission: 31st DEC
Official URL: https://www.sailcareers.com/job-openings/?type=all_jobs
Education Qualification: Diploma Holder, Graduate, Other Qualifications, Senior Secondary
SAIL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Medical Officer [Dental] – 1 Post
- Mining Foreman – 40 Posts
- Mining Mate – 51 Posts
- Surveyor (Mines) – 9 Posts
- Electrical – 13 Posts
- Chemical – 4 Posts
- Attendant-CumTechnician (Trainee) (HMV) [ACTT-HMV] – 20 Posts
- Nursing Sister (Trainee) – 10 Posts
Medical Officer [Dental] – BDS from a university/ Institute recognized by Dental Council of India with minimum 65% aggregate marks.
- Mining Foreman – Matriculation with 03 years full-time Diploma in Mining Engineering from a Govt. recognised Institute with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Mining Mate – Matriculation with valid Mining Mate Certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR, 1961.
- Surveyor (Mines) – Matriculation and 03 years full-time Diploma in Mining & Mines’ Surveying from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Operator-CumTechnician(Trainee) – Matriculation and 3 years full-time Diploma from a Govt. recognised Institute.
- Attendant-CumTechnician (Trainee) (HMV) [ACTT-HMV] – Matriculation with valid relevant Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence or equivalent.
- Nursing Sister (Trainee) – B.Sc(Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through online mode on or before 31 December 2019. Candidates can refer to the SAIL Recruitment 2019 official notification for more details.;
- Medical Officer (Dental) (General/OBC/EWS) – Rs. 500/-
- Mining Foreman, Surveyor (Mines), Operator-cumTechnician(Trainee) and Nursing Sister [Trainee] (General/OBC/EWS) – Rs. 250/-
- Mining Mate and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) [HMV] (General/OBC/EWS) – Rs. 150/-
CHECK HERE: OFFICIAL WEBSITE