RRB ALP Admit card 2018 released: Here’s how to download
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the admit cards for the first stage exam of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians (RRB ALP 2018) recruitment on August 5, 2018.
The admit cards have been released online.According to the official notification of RRB ALP 2018, the call letter would be available four days before the computer-based test (CBT).
- The exam is scheduled to be held from August 9, 2018
- The vacancies for these posts are likely to increase to 60,000 from 26,502
- The recruitment exam will take place on different days, but apart from August 9, the board has not declared other dates for the rest of the CBTs so far
- The admit card from 5 August will be available only for those candidates who have their test on August 9
- For all other candidates, the admit card will be available just four days prior to their respective exam date
The applicants have to download their admit cards for RRB ALP 2018 by visiting the official site.
Steps to get your call letter:
- To get access to the call letter, the candidates have to go to the admit card window and enter their registration number and date of birth
- While downloading the call letter for RRB ALP 2018, candidates must cross-check all the particulars reflecting on it
- In case of any issue, candidates have to bring it to the notice of the respective regional RRBs, as the call letter is issued region-wise for all the candidates
Important information regarding admit card
The admit card of RRB ALP will consist of details like:
- candidate’s name, date of birth, mother’s name, photograph and signature of the candidate, gender, father’s name, category
- exam date, exam venue address with the city name, registration number, exam time, and exam day guidelines
RRB ALP admit cards have a space for self-declaration wherein candidates have to write a paragraph to indicate that the statements made in the application form are correct and complete.
The candidates must carry the admit card to the examination centres on the day of the exam.
Keep in mind:
Along with the call letter of RRB ALP, candidates have to carry one of the prescribed photo ID proofs like, Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, PAN Card, Passport, School/College/University Photo ID card, etc.with them to the examination centre in original.
Along with the self-declaration, candidates have to sign the call letter and put their left thumb impression in the given space which has to be handed over to the invigilator.