NRIDA, New Delhi Recruitment : Here Are All The Details
National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency, New Delhi has issued notification for the post of IT Project Director and Product Manager.
National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency, New Delhi has issued notification for the post of IT Project Director and Product Manager. Eligible candidates can apply
Last date for submission of application: August 31, 2019
NRIDA Vacancy Details:
IT Project Director 1 post
Product Manager: 2 post
Educational Qualification details:
The interested candidates have a B.E/B.Tech./MCA/MBA or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science.
Age is not more than 50 years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can submit their application in the prescribed format to Director, National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency, 5th Floor, 15 NBCC Tower, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066 by August 31, 2019.
through the prescribed format on or before August 31, 2019.
WHAT IS NRIDA:
Ministry of Rural Development has two departments namely
Department of Rural Development and Department of Land Resource.
Being the nodal Ministry for most of the development and welfare activities in the rural areas, the Ministry of Rural Development plays a pivotal role in the overall development strategy of the country. The vision and mission of the Ministry is sustainable and inclusive growth of rural India through a multipronged strategy for eradication of poverty by increasing livelihoods opportunities, providing social safety net and developing infrastructure for growth. This is expected to improve quality of life in rural India and to correct the developmental imbalances, aiming in the process, to reach out to most disadvantaged sections of the society.
The Ministry of Rural Development consists of two Departments:
- Department of Rural Development,
- Department of Land Resources.
The aims of the Ministry of Rural Development are:
- Providing livelihood opportunities to those in need including women and other vulnerable sections with focus on Below Poverty Line (BPL) households.
- Providing for the enhancement of livelihood security of households in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in every financial year to every household demanding it.
- Provision of all weather rural connectivity to unconnected rural habitations and upgradation of existing roads to provide market access.
- Providing basic housing and homestead to BPL household in rural areas.
- Providing social assistance to the elderly, widow and disabled persons.
- Providing urban amenities in rural areas for improvement of quality of rural life.
- Capacity development and training of rural development functionaries.