How to Track Your Lost Android Smartphone Using Google Maps
Track Your Lost Android Smartphone
Did you ever imagine what will you do if you miss your android smartphone? Dropped it somewhere or it is stolen? What will happen to the data, images, and contacts? You have memories stored in your mobile, not just the information you need. It’s precious for you.
Sometimes you can find it back instantly working hard on your memory where you kept it last time or you can call on your number and a good Samaritan who kept it safely may return you back. However, there are also chances that you can never find your phone again. You may lose it forever.
- Any other smartphone or PC with internet connectivity
- Login ID and password of your Google Account
Steps to Follow
2. Log in using the Google Account linked to your lost/misplaced smartphone
3. Now, click or tap on the three-horizontal bar icon on the top-right corner
4. Select ‘Your timeline’ option
5. Now enter the Year, Month and Day for which you want to see the location of you
6. Maps will show you the location history of your device along with the current location