Indian Railway Recruitment 2019: 725 Vacancies for Station Master, Supervisor, Engineer and others
Indian Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway entities across India are hiring candidates in bulk numbers for various posts. The latest notification received from such organizations includes a total of 725 vacancies for the posts of Station Master, Goods Guard, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Train Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Apprentice, Supervisor, Engineer, Junior Engineer. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has invited applications for the Station Master and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website – http://www.rrcnr.org/
Indian Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Western Railway Recruitment – 725 Vacancies: Western Railway is in urgent need of suitable and skilled Graduate candidates for appointment for the various vacancies for different posts in the organization. The organization has issued an official notification on its official website for filling up 725 vacancies of Station Master, Goods Guard, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Trains Clerk to be filled online only till 30/07/2019.
- Station Master – 135
- Goods Guard – 100
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 129
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 238
- Junior Clerk cum Typist – 105
- Trains Clerk – 18
- Goods Guard – 100
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants must be in possession of at least 12th Class Certificate or Graduation from an accredited board or university.
- Selection Procedure: Applicants will have to go through the selection process i.e Written Exam and Skill Test to be held by the organization the dates of which will be communicated through phone or Email.
- Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered with a lucrative pay scale as per the rules of remuneration and pay standards in the organization.
- Application Fees: Nothing is said about the application fee in the official notification so it is presumed to be not to be paid by any of the applicants.
- Last Date to apply – 31/07/2019
- Age criteria: The candidates of the prescribed age limit are only eligible to apply for recruitment i.e the applicants must be between18-42 years as on 01/07/2019.
- How To Apply – Click here
Indian Railway Recruitment 2019: Important Instructions to Apply
- Candidates are required to check the links for which they are interested and then read all of the information provided there.
- After reading the information, go to the official website through the link for online application and proceed for applying.
- Visit the official website and start filling the online form.
- After that upload the scan copies of required certificates.
- Photo and signature will also be required to upload followed by final submission of the online application form after cross verification.
Also Read: Vacancies in Southwest Railways and Others
Thanks for the info