HSSC Recruitment: No. of Posts, Eligibility Criteria, Instructions – Check here
In the socio-economic criteria, the Commission will allot marks as per the status of the candidate which falls in the conditions set. For instance, a candidate whose father had died before attaining the age of 42 years and is the first or the second child will be awarded 5 marks. The criterion stands same for those candidates who have lost their father before attaining 15 years of age.
5 marks will also be awarded to widow applicants. 5 marks will also be given “if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.”
The socio-economic criteria carry a total of 10 marks.
The final score will be calculated from 100 marks.
HSSC Recruitment: Qualification Details & Eligibility
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test
- “Good Academic Record” Candidates having 50% marks after taking average of any three examination from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have atleast 50% marks in Post-Graduation except PGT Computer Science and in case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have atleast 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation as the case may be.
Age: 18-42 years.
Pay Scale: In the pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100).
Online registration option will open on August 20 and the last date is 5th September 2019 (by 1l:59 PM). Closing date for deposit of fee is 9th September 2019
HSSC Recruitment: Instructions
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and category, Qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff selection commission after submission of application form.
- After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her.
- In case candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form alongwith fresh requisite fee before closing date.