Amitabh Bachchan starts shooting for KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati)
Shooting for KBC Start: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan on Sunday said he has started filming the twelfth season of the popular game show Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) with proper protection amid the coronavirus pandemic. Mr. Bachchan, who recovered from COVID-19 earlier this month, visited a set for the first time since the coronavirus-induced lockdown in March forced shut film and TV shoots. The 77-year-old actor on his blog shared his experience of shooting with a minimal crew, all wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kits.
“It has begun. The chair, the atmosphere… KBC 12. Started the year 2000, today year 2020. Unimaginable that the years have passed, that the show has lasted, that the nerves are back. It’s a sea of limited blue on set.
Last month, the actor along with three other family members of his family were tested positive for coronavirus. The Bachchans were admitted to the Nanavati hospital, Mumbai. Big B is an ardent social media user and loves to interact with fans and admirer and also share updates about his personal and professional life. The actor has himself taken to social media to share the news. And now post his recovery, he is back like how!
Taking to Twitter, Big B shared a photo of himself and informed that he has started the shoot for KBC 12 and wrote, “T 3636 – It has begun .. back to work and KBC 12.” It was through his personal blog that the superstar informed how it feels as the show has lasted for several years. The actor shared pictures from the shoot and shared how everyone has been following the safety measures.
Big B also revealed how he changed his long-bearded look despite the unit liking it. “Some said the full beard looked good .. well .. I disagreed after a while and changed it before the next look and sequence .. the fewer looks better .. if there are disagreements in the Ef family, that is welcome .. one cannot always be right and righteous.,” wrote Big B.